Jump to the navigation of the page
Jump to the footer of the page
Center for Teaching and Learning with Technology
This website is a resource for both faculty and students involved in the meaningful integration of technology into the curriculum.
For faculty this includes:
- Faculty and student technology workshops and resources
- Pedagogical and instructional design support for web-based and web-enhanced courses
- Instructional resources for faculty and students using Webmail and Webcampus
- ITV class and meeting scheduling
- Full-time faculty laptop distribution and recovery
For students this includes:
- Technology workshops for students taking the Global Challenge
- Special resources to assist you with your Webcampus course
- Links to instructional information needed for Webmail and Webcampus, Webcampus manuals, FDUTAC (helpdesk) contact information, and a direct link to Webcampus
If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us. We hope you enjoy your visit.
- Back to the top