Community College Partnership
Do you want to finish your bachelor's degree - maybe even begin a graduate program?
Do you want fast-track affordable classes close to home and work?
Do you want all this at a respected major university?
Now there's a smarter way to go to college!
You already know that a college degree is critical to your career advancement. And that a master's degree can further enhance your marketability and income potential. Yet, family and job responsibilities can make it difficult to achieve your educational goals. Fairleigh Dickinson's Community College Partnership program was created to eliminate those barriers, offering you:
Convenience and Flexibility:
- On-site classes close to home
- Evening and Saturday classes.
- Accelerated: Each semester consists of two 7 ½ week terms. Therefore, a part-time student can complete up to 18 credits per year
Full or Part-Time Options:
- Graduate more quickly than you ever thought possible
- Select the track that best meets your personal and professional scheduling needs
- Earn your degree in as little as two years.
Networking with Peers:
- Course design features small classes with other motivated adult learners, resulting in meaningful learning experiences you can apply on the job.
Advanced Undergraduate Standing:
- Added credit can be earned for learning from life or work experience, as well as test results from CLEP, PONSI and other advanced placement options.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has created specially priced on-site tuition rates for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
To learn more, please see the Community College Partnership links at left.
In case of inclement weather please check with your community college as FDU courses will not be held if the campus is closed.