The University currently offers a PPO Plus Premier plan with Delta Dental. Participants have the flexibility of going in or out of network.
The dental benefits are part of the University's Medical plan, and therefore included in the employee contributions listed under Medical. The dental benefit cannot be selected separately.
All full-time, active regular employees are eligible to enroll the first of the month following 30 days of continuous full time service. If a new employee does not enroll within this time period, they can enroll during the University's open enrollment period.
Open enrollment occurs once a year during the month of April for an effective date of July 1st. All full-time, active, regular employees may, at that time, join our medical/dental insurance program, or add dependents.
- $1500 maximum benefit per calendar year
- 100% Coverage – Preventative Services
- 80% Coverage – Basic Services
- 50% Coverage – Major Services
- Annual Deductible for Basic and Major Services - $50 Individual; $150 Family
- Employees have the choice to go in or out of network.