The FDU International Application Form should be completed by ALL international students, as well as American citizens residing abroad.
How to apply:
- APPLY ONLINE NOW!
- Complete the FDU application and mail all documents to:
Fairleigh Dickinson University
1000 River Road, T-KB1-01
Teaneck, NJ 07666.
*Note: students applying to both the Metropolitan and College at Florham campus should submit documents to this address
Metropolitan Campus and College at Florham:
- Fall (August) Semester: July 1
- Spring (January) Semester: December 1
**Early application and submission of documents is encouraged. **
FDU now also accepts bank statements through the new service, FundsV.com. If your bank (or sponsor's bank) is one of more than
2,800 financial institutions within FundsV’s secure network, you may point the
online account information to us to satisfy our funds verification requirement.
A nominal registration fee of $US50 entitles you to unlimited account balance
verifications and access to your FundsV profile for 24 months. Your FundsV
profile is accessible only to FDU, and does not satisfy the funds verification
requirements of any other entity.”
Application for Readmission:
This form should only be completed by students who are returning to FDU after a semester or more absence. Click here for additional information about readmission. Students who have never taken coursework at FDU must submit an application from above.
Web Application Features:
FDU international on-line admissions applications are produced by CollegeNET.
- The web application server stores the information you enter under the private user name and password you establish.
- Nothing you enter on an application form is sent to the institution until you transmit it. That means you can set up your account, fill out information on an application form, change it, and save it free of charge and without worry of disclosing information to the institution before you're ready.
- You don't have to complete an application in one sitting. For example, you can start working on an application at your library's web terminal, save your work, recall it from your web terminal at home, and continue working from there. Wherever you have access to the Web, you have access to the information you've saved.
- When you fill out more than one application form, common information you filled in on the first form is automatically entered in all subsequent forms. For example, if you've entered your name and address on an application form and saved it, that information will be automatically entered on the next online form you access (assuming, of course, that the next form also has name and address fields). Also, if you change the information on one form, it's changed on all others.
- Your data is transmitted securely over the Internet. The information you enter is encrypted and secure when you save it and when you send it. Although general data collected on the system may be used in statistical studies and reports designed to assist institutions with planning, any information bearing your personal identification is only disclosed to the department you send it to.
- When you save or transmit application information a note appears in your Activity Log. You can easily check your Activity Log at any time to see your application activity and to find out when the school has acknowledged receipt of your application.