- Always lock your doors to the suite and bedroom.
- Always lock the windows including using the locking bar.
- Always walk in groups and on well lighted paths or use the on campus escort service.
- Do not prop open any exterior door. If you see the door open, remove the object preventing the door from closing.
- Do not loan your keys or leave them unattended in plain view.
- Do not keep large sums of money or expensive jewlelry in your room.
- Never leave items in plain view.
- Report all suspicious person, vehicles and circumstances immediately.
- Report any lock problems immediately.
- Participate in Operation Identification.
We would like to urge you and encourage you to support the Department of Public Safety in our effort to provide a safe and secure environment for all.
Be security conscious and alert at all times.
WORKING TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE CAMPUS AND YOUR RESIDENCE HALL SAFE.