ISE/CHRMS Seminar Series
Thursday, October 9, 2014
"Workplace Strategy: Open Office Debate"
Presenter: Meryl Rosenthal
CEO & President, Virtual Office, FlexPaths®, NJ
plus panel of HR executives
SEMINAR OVERVIEW TBA
(payments not taken online; please pay at door)
(checks should be made out to "Fairleigh Dickinson University")
TIME, PLACE and FEE
- Time: Presentation: 6:00 - 7:30 p.m., Refreshments & Networking: 5:30 - 6:00
- Place: Orangerie, Library/ Monninger Center (Bldg. #15)
- Fee*: $40/for-profit; $20/non-profit or "in-transition"; students and faculty free
DIRECTIONS and PARKING
- Please PARK in the Monninger Center Parking Lot OR in Public Parking Lots #2 OR #8. Follow ISE signs.
* Non-partners are subject to the $40/$20 admittance fee if they register but do not attend and do not notify us by two days before the seminar. Please note: ISE/CHRMS incurs food-ordering costs whether a registrant actually attends or not, which is why we state on our registration materials that there is a payment expected regardless of actual attendance.
Friday, Oct. 24, 2014
Topic: "Building a Culture for Sustainability at Sanofi: Putting the Patient First"
Presenter: John Spinnato, Vice President, North America Corporate Social Responsibility, Sanofi, and President, Sanofi Foundation for North America plus panel
Friday, Dec. 5, 2014
Presenters: Brooke Weizmann, Manager, Corporate Sustainability Branding & Communications and Charlene Wall-Warren, Sustainability Manager and Strategic Business Development, BASF