About the program
New Jersey now ranks among the top three states in the country in terms of its Korean population. Among them are many newcomers or residents with limited or no English language skills who have immigrated to the United States from Korea.
For these individuals, the challenges of learning English and advancing their education while working are immense. In response to the growing number of employers interested in providing educational opportunities to their Korean employees, Fairleigh Dickinson has designed an exciting new Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree for Korean-speaking students that make it possible for these men and women to realize their dreams and potential.
- No TOEFL or SAT Required
- Up To 90 Transfer Credits towards Bachelor’s degree
- Free ESL for enrolled students
- Accreditation by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- College-level courses taught by bilingual faculty for 1st year and a half
- Program: Start dates Spring (Jan. – March), Summer 1 (Apr-June), Summer II (July – Aug.), Fall (Sept. –Dec.)
- Transfer Students and International student can study on F-1 Visa Status
- Options for Advanced Standing, Transfer credits and Audit classes
- Transcript Evaluations
This 120-credit Bachelor’s degree & 60-credit Associate’s degree programs are offered on the university’s Metropolitan Campus in Teaneck, NJ and at various offsite locations. It combines proven, quality language training with the invaluable professional skills acquired through college-level degree: the ability to communicate effectively, think critically and work as a member of a team.
Upon successful completion of the program, students have the credentials needed to transfer into a traditional baccalaureate program at Fairleigh Dickinson or another accredited college or university. The MiraeRo! – Gateway to the Future – program continues the university’s great tradition of what it does best: providing students life-long education with practical and professional education they need to further their careers.
For more information on this innovative program, contact :
Fairleigh Dickinson UniversityClick here for Driving Directions
Korean Program - MiraeRo
1000 River Road, Mail Stop H-DH2-13
Teaneck, NJ 07666