Candidates applying for admission to the radiography program must have:
- High school diploma or GED,
- High school grade point ratio 'of 2.33 or higher on a 4.00 scale,
- All transcripts from institutions of higher learning,
- Completed applications to The Valley Hospital and Fairleigh Dickinson University
- An interview with the program admissions committee from The Valley Hospital.
Note: All remedial courses must be completed, prior to admission to the radiography program. High school algebra and at least one laboratory science course are recommended.