Veteran's Contacts: Other Offices
ACADEMIC RESOURCE/SUPPORT CENTER
201-692-2077 Metro Campus
973-443-8538 College at Florham
For basic skills/placement testing, computer skills pre-assessment testing, free tutoring and language labs, etc.
(201) 692-2193 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8939 College at Florham
For career fairs, career counseling and exploration, and resume writing. Work-study placement, information, co-ops, and internships.
CENTER FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
(201) 692-2645, then press 1 for Immediate Assistance (Metro Campus Only)
For mental health services specific to veterans and their families
COMMUNITY COLLEGE PARTNERSHIPS
To earn FDU advanced degrees at Community College locations.
(201) 692-7111 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8689 College at Florham
For Webmail account set-up
DEAN OF STUDENTS OFFICE
(201) 692-2190 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8935 College at Florham
For processing documentation regarding deployment, physical and learning disabilities, commuter student services, disciplinary matters, honors induction ceremonies, commencement, contacting your professors in cases of emergency.
(201) 692-2214 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8617 College at Florham
For information regarding billing, registration and academic records.
FINANCIAL AID FOR VETERANS
Director of Financial Aid
(201) 692-2232 (both Metro and College at Florham)
For information about VA educational benefits, grants, loans, and college work-study awards
(201) 692-2407 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8745 College at Florham
(201) 692-2222 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8888 College at Florham
For student ID cards and parking decals.
(201) 692-2249 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8586 College at Florham
For information regarding campus housing.
STUDENT COUNSELING AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
(201) 692-2174 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8504 College at Florham
For individual and group counseling for students seeking to work through personal problems
STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
(201) 692-2437 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8535 College at Florham
For physical health and immunization records
(201) 692-2231 Metro Campus
(973) 443-8570 College at Florham
For information about veteran student orientation, clubs, organizations, etc.
1. University College and Silberman College of Business – Contact June Giardina at (201) 692-2433
2. Becton College – Contact Debbie Dobson at (973) 443-8742
3. Petrocelli College – Contact Roger Kane at (201) 692-2027 or JoAnna Steiner at (201) 692-7357
4. Hospitality and Tourism Management – Contact Tami Flanagan at (201) 692-7266.
OFFICE OF VETERANS SERVICES (OVS) at FDU
The Director of the OVS is your primary Point of Contact for providing information, general counseling and advice. He serves as the referral agent, advocate and ombudsman for servicemen and servicewomen at FDU.
Office of Veterans Services (OVS) at Fairleigh Dickinson University: Ariel J. Luna Office Location: Dickinson Hall
Director, Office of Veterans Services
Fairleigh Dickinson University
1000 River Road
Mail Stop H-DH1-06
Teaneck, New Jersey 07666
Main Level, Room # 1214
140 University Plaza Drive
(Hackensack side of the Campus)
Office of Veterans Services (OVS) at Fairleigh Dickinson University:
Ariel J. Luna