Commencement Congratulations Text Messages
To Marcie the best roomie EVER thanks for a great four yrs best of luck next year with teaching!
To MPS who was always smart and now has papers to prove it! Congrats from VA and AHA.
Thank you for the hundreds of messages submitted for display at Commencement. Selected messages will be listed here after the event.
OR use Twitter:
Messages with the hashtag #fdugrad sent before May 20 will also be considered for display at the Commencement Ceremony on May 20. See #fdugrad, the official Commencement hashtag.
Whether your message is submitted on this form or tweeted:
- Message must be in English
- Message length limited to 100 characters including spaces and punctuation
- Message must be appropriate to the commencement event and family viewing
- Message will be reviewed for content, repetition, or misuse and may be declined at FDU's discretion
- Message may not be displayed during the ceremony, due to time constraints, but may be shown on the FDU website after the ceremony
- There is no way to request or predict when your message may appear