ugpic8 FULL

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  Is the GRE or GMAT required for graduate admission?

A:  The GMAT is required of all applicants to graduate programs in the Silberman College of Business, including for the MS programs in Taxation and Accounting.

Q:  Does the University require original documents?

A:  All documents, including transcripts, letters of recommendation, test scores and bank statements must be originals or notarized copies. In addition, notarized or attested English translations of foreign transcripts are required. Facsimiles (faxes), scanned documents or photocopies are not acceptable. Once submitted, all documents become the property of the University and cannot be returned.

Q:  I only have a three-year bachelor’s degree. Can I apply for admission to a master’s degree program?

A:  A minimum of four years of undergraduate study, or the equivalent, is required for admission.

Q:  What are the requirements needed to be met in order to sit and get licensed for the NJCPA exam?

ACandidates who graduated after July 1, 2000 may sit for the exam with a Bachelors degree earned at a regionally accredited University and 120 semester hours. However, these candidates are required to meet 150 semester hours to be licensed.  More information concerning the NJCPA exam can be found here

Q:  Does the BS/MS program satisfy the CPA exam requirements?

A:  YES.  The BS/MS program meets the current CPA exam education requirement for New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.

Tuition and Fees

Apply Online

Free GMAT Preparation

Entrance Requirements

Course Requirements

For More Information:

Contact the MBA advisor at the convenient location of your choice.

College at Florham
Diane Prudden
Graduate Business Advising Office
The Mansion, Lower Level
(V) 973-443-8800
(F) 973-443-8808

Metropolitan Campus

Gina Murray
Graduate Business Advising Office
Dickinson Hall, 2nd Floor
(V) 201-692-2424
(F) 201-692-7228